Dies Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroics not EZMode anymore (yay)

3 posters

Go down

Heroics not EZMode anymore (yay) Empty Heroics not EZMode anymore (yay)

Post  Pharoah Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:01 am

Proof that Heroics aren't just spamfest. this was our best attempt a few days ago.
Heroics not EZMode anymore (yay) Screen11

Pharoah

Back to top Go down

Heroics not EZMode anymore (yay) Empty Re: Heroics not EZMode anymore (yay)

Post  Gôrdûn Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Actually, I think you're fine as long as you know the fights and have a decent tank... And certainly by the end of last night Kakari, Herak, and Wyrmsfood knew the Blackrock Caverns fights thanks to Faith and Damyrora. So you can infer the reason we couldn't quite manage to finish after three and half hours of wiping....
Gôrdûn
Gôrdûn

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:17 pm

I cannot stress the importance of running in-guild heroics as much as possible right now. There is definitely a learning curve to them, and you will probably endure several wipes when you bring along guildies who have not yet run them. However, the skills used in these heroics are completely applicable to raids unlike the AOE festival that was WotLK instance farming. Learning how to avoid incoming damage is huge in Cata heroics just as it will be huge in Cata raids. I said it the other night and I'll say it again here: I'd rather wipe all night in a full guild heroic than one shot each boss in a lucky random dungeon finder group. Not just because I enjoy chatting on vent, but also because the more heroics we can get our guildies in, the more prepared they will be for the new raids. The new raids are, in my eyes, the prize right now Very Happy .

Faith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum