Dies Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I can't help but drop a line

5 posters

Go down

So I can't help but drop a line Empty So I can't help but drop a line

Post  Riseer Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:59 pm

Been a while...

First off I'd like to give a nod to Inny for that great top banner on this site, Kudos to healers and and on the Sindragosa down =] hehehe

In all honesty though, how goes the guild? New faces out there?

I heard you guys started to tackle Arthas! DUDE! that's exciting =]

Miss you guys, somebody /bonk Xan for me. TY

All the Best,

Riseer

Riseer

Back to top Go down

So I can't help but drop a line Empty Re: So I can't help but drop a line

Post  Gôrdûn Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Heya Ris; great to hear from you! We have indeed started to take on Arthas himself. 'Phase 1 on farm!' was our motto from a couple weeks ago ;-). Last Wednesday we went 7/12 bosses in 2 hours and we're planning to extend the raid this week to try to finish him off. Inoe/Ren/Kakari/Sat have done an awesome job taking over since your departure, but we still miss you and Ahrii and would love to see you back again sometime.

-Gôrdûn
Gôrdûn
Gôrdûn

Back to top Go down

So I can't help but drop a line Empty 'New' faces

Post  Gôrdûn Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:12 pm

I'm a little scared to try to list all the 'new' faces because I'm sure I'll forget someone, but I thought I'd at least mention the old faces you might remember who have started raiding with us again: Faithfury has been a standout addition to the guild with tons of knowlege as well as a great attitude and dps that puts Wyrmsfood and Satyrne to shame. Hygiea has also started raiding with us again, and even Starcloud himself has returned on occasion.

Last edited by Gôrdûn on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gôrdûn
Gôrdûn

Back to top Go down

Post  Inoe Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:50 am

great to hear from you Ris! thanks for the appreciation of the banner haha. like Gord said, its hard to list all the new faces since we have had quite a few pass through and then disappear and some have stayed all that jazz. Yes, rather exciting is that Starcloud has made some appearances, alas he has not been able to make our raids, which would have been cool, but we're hoping at some point he'll be there. This week is the week, I have a feeling! Maybe I'm just being overly optimistic, but I think we'll get Arthas down! And if not, hopefully before the next patch goes live, talk about a lot of relearning to do after that! The new talent trees are going live and the stat changes!!

Anywhoo, good to hear you again! Don't be a stranger ;]
Inoe
Inoe
Admin

https://diesirae.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

So I can't help but drop a line Empty lol, I didn't realize there were all those boards I couldn't see!

Post  Riseer Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:56 am

More active aroundthere than I thought! lol good to see...

Glad also to know the guild is doing so well, and Star is back!?!? crazy! =]

BTW, there was some mention of a player named Sat as though I would be familiar...? Alas I am not sooooo 'Sat' shout out dude!

Ahrii and I throw the idea around from time to time of rejoining but if it ever happens it will not be soon. Despite that we do miss you guys terribly so trust that we're thinking about ya Wink

GL with Arthas this week! <]==== is optomistic as well

All the Best,

Riseer

Riseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Inoe Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:31 pm

you don't know Sat? :O haha jk, I didn't know of him either until he joined! Apparently him Kakari go back. He is the offtank of our raiding operations around here, since Gordun took over as maintank. And I'm sure you guys could come back once you're finished with the book publishing process, am I right? ;]
Inoe
Inoe
Admin

https://diesirae.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gôrdûn Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:10 pm

'Sat' is short for 'Satyrne', who is a warrior tank. You may likely have known him as 'Nesdek', a death knight, from Advent Dawn. And now he also has an 80 Pally, 'Indeus' and druid, 'Oake'. And no functioning computer *cry*.

Due to lack of 'A-team' players we didn't attempt LK Sunday night after all. Instead we for some reason thought it would be more reasonable to try Ruby Sanctum again and surprisingly made it to phase 3 a couple of times before calling it a night. The fight has apparently been adjusted somewhat: the 'line of instant death' in Phase 2 is now more of a 'line of mild discomfort'.
Gôrdûn
Gôrdûn

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Listening to Gordun on Vent on attempt number 5-6 last night: priceless.

Faith: Ghoul spawn incoming.... they're up.
Gordun: Crap... crap ... no ... ugh. Taunti.... no ... crap.... err... no!

That was awesome :-P

Faith

Back to top Go down

Post  Gôrdûn Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:18 pm

I'm sure Ren had his mic muted or you would have heard him swearing 'Jeez, how many times can that idiot taunt the Lich King by mistake?!'.
I've had better nights...

Gôrdûn
Gôrdûn

Back to top Go down

Post  Riseer Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:56 pm

LOL sounds like an awesome fight Gordun =]

And yes Nesdek... that name does ring a bell =]

Riseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Strauss Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Risser you bitch.

I'm having post-patch problems so its difficult for me to raid. And also Im so tired these days, I end up going straight to bed. So I just have to do like you, and ask what's going on from the forum here

Very Happy
Strauss
Strauss

Back to top Go down

Post  Gôrdûn Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Heya Strauss! Good to hear from you; we've been missing you. No, we haven't killed LK yet; I've been having my own networking issues the past couple of days which made the raid last night rather more exciting with tank (me) DC'ing every 10 mins. Downed Putricide/Valithria/Sindragosa anyway after starting the evening with weekly (Instructor Razuvious, who wiped us once!) and another failed attempt at Ruby Sanctum. Putricide was the smoothest we've done him yet, in stark contrast to the three wipes we had Wednesday. Sindragosa still gave us some trouble, mostly related to my dc'ing though. Valithria they literally 9-manned while I was afk. Monday we're scheduled to pick it up again; just need Blood Wing and LK!
Gôrdûn
Gôrdûn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum