Dies Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion of Sites

4 posters

Go down

Suggestion of Sites Empty Suggestion of Sites

Post  Nosfouratwo Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Would like to know of GOOD sites for example class leveling, raiding, Etcetera,Etcetera,Etceteraaa.
All suggestions are welcome for me to researh study in my down time at office Sleep
Nosfouratwo
Nosfouratwo

http://open.uwi.edu

Back to top Go down

Suggestion of Sites Empty Re: Suggestion of Sites

Post  Inoe Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:52 pm

I know at least one website that offers really good information regarding raiding and top specs for all of the classes currently available. The site is called Elitist Jerks, and while some of the stuff that they talk about flies over my head, they seem to know what they are talking about haha.

vvv Link - Cliky Cliky vvv
Elitist Jerks
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Inoe
Inoe
Admin

https://diesirae.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyrne Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:01 am

Elitist Jerks and tankspot.com are both great sites.

Satyrne

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:21 am

Can't really beat these two suggestions from above. If you're a DPSer especially check out the forum for your class and thread for your spec to see if there is a DPS spreadsheet. Those things are awesome for optimizing your gear upgrade paths. Some people hear "DPS Spreadsheet" and they immediately say "OMG YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE HARDCORE WEIRDOS". When really it's nothing like that. Blizz has made the stats so complex in this game that I would argue that you NEED something like one of these in order to be at your best. Who woulda thought that AGI items are better for a DPS warrior in several cases over STR items?!! Who'da thought!? Not me ... at least not until I ran a spreadsheet :-).

Faith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum